1. According to the Laws/Rules established by the latest rules and regulations of the Netball Singapore Tournament Rules & Regulations Jul 2012 ( http://www.netball.org.sg/netball-events/item/18-netball-singapore-tournament-rules ) & INF (International Netball Federation) and
2. Governed by the SNG 2014 General Rules and Regulations.
Eligibility & Registration
|Women Open||NIL |
|17 & Under (Girls)||Born in 1997 or after|
Event Venue & Schedule
All matches will be held at the Kallang Netball Centre from 1 to 9 November 2014.
|Sat, 1 Nov||9am to 6pm||Round 1|
|Sun, 2 Nov||9am to 6pm||Round 1|
|Mon, 3 Nov||6pm to 10pm||Round 1|
|Tue, 4 Nov||6pm to 10pm||Round 1|
|Wed, 5 Nov||6pm to 10pm||Round 1|
|Thu, 6 Nov||6pm to 10pm||Round 1|
|Fri, 7 Nov||6pm to 10pm||Round 1|
|Sat, 8 Nov||9am to 6pm||Round 2/Finals|
|Sun, 9 Nov||9am to 1pm||Round 2/Finals|
Note: Changes may be made subject to finalisation of entries
Format of Play
The list of events shall be as follows:
|17 & under (Girls)|
|Women Open Division A|
|Women Open Division B|
All team players’ names must be submitted before the closing date.
Each team shall register a minimum of seven (7) players and no more than twelve (12) players.
– Teams will be grouped into groups of 6 (depending on the number of entries).
– Round Robin Format (7 Minutes Halves Game)
– Top 2 teams (depending on number of groups) from each group proceed to 2nd round.
– Single or Double Knockout Format (7 Minutes Halves Game)
– In the scenario that the event cannot be completed in time during the event/reserve date, the games will be stopped and the final results will be determined by a penalty shoot-out among those teams still in the running for the finals. Four (4) shooters from each team will have one (1) shot each from a designated point decided by the Organiser. In the event of a draw after the four (4) shots, the highest drawn teams will continue shooting in a sudden death format until the winners are determined.
– In the scenario that a penalty shoot-out cannot be conducted, winners shall be decided by drawing lot.
For Women Open “A” Division
– No National Opens Players
– Maximum of three (3) players from the National 21-&-Under / National 19-&-Under / Netball Super League.
For Women Open “B” Division
– No National Opens Players
– No National 21-&-Under Players
– No National 19-&-Under Players
– No Netball Super League Players
Each team must provide one (1) scorer at each match.
Scorers must tally their scores at the end of each match.
The team captains must request the Umpires to endorse the scorecards and submit immediately to the Tournament officials
Point System – Win 2 points, Draw 1 point, Loss 0 points and deduction of 2 points for awarding a Walkover.
Any player/pair who withdraws from competition at any point will be removed from the competition and all scores shall be deemed null and void. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify player/s at its discretion and take further disciplinary action that could be in the form of a term ban in Singapore Youth Olympic Festival 2014.
The Organiser reserves the right to interpret or amend the rules and regulations of the competition at any time. Notifications of such changes will be posted on the SNG2014 official website. All participants are advised to visit the competition website frequently for any notices or changes to draws or schedules.
While reasonable precautions will be taken, the Organiser, its servants and agents will not be held responsible or in any way liable for any death, disability, personal injury, loss of property or any other loss howsoever arising from any cause whatsoever at any time during the course of this competition.