Applications are invited for officials of National 21&U squad for 2020-21:
1) Head Coach,
2) Assistant Coach and
3) Team Manager
The National 21&U programme will be:
1. Selector for the 21&U squad for 2020 from the NSL 2020 which will run from 8th February to 4th April 2020.
2. The 21&U squad will have a further trial after the NSL, and then be formed in mid-April after the NSL. The squad should contain a majority of players who will be 21&U in 2021, for the World Youth Netball Cup 2021.
a. 2 court trainings a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays
b. 2 S&C trainings on Mondays and Wednesdays at SSI
3. Participate in the National League in Division 1 from 25th May to 1st August 2020.
4. There will be one tour in September or so. Likely to Sunshine Coast, Australia.
5. The squad will be formed again in November or December (depending on exams).
1. The 21&U squad formed in November or December 2020 will train as in 2020 (2) above.
2. NS will try and ensure that all potential 21&U players are placed in the NSL 2021 teams. The new squad for 2021 will be selected after the NSL 2021.
3. Participate in the National League.
4. Netball Youth World Cup in Fiji from 10th to 19th June 2021. NS very likely will not be given the funds for a tour before the World Youth.
5. Asian Youth Netball Championships in September 2021 (host to be confirmed).
Coaches are expected to hold at least a current Level 2 Netball Coaching Accreditation and demonstrate recent coaching experience in the National Age Group, A Division or with Netball Super League.
Managers should demonstrate a thorough understanding of the Team Manager responsibilities Proven experience in the role in major domestic or international competitions is an advantage.
Your application email & brief CV should be sent to Cassandra.ang@netball,.org.sg by 4th December 2019.