Date: 2nd February 2019
Venue: OCBC Arena Hall 3
Age Group: 14 Years Old and Under (Born in 2005 or 2006)
Time (Students are required to reach 15 mins before for registration and warm up):
10.00am to 11.15am
11.20am to 12.35pm
12.00pm to 1.15pm
12.40pm to 1.55pm
*Updated as of 18/01/2019
Attire: Sports attire with proper sports shoes
Things to bring: Water Bottle, Towel and Commitment Form
Do register by sending your Name, DOB, School, Playing Position, Height and Contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org
by 31st January 2019.
Please download commitment form here.
14&U Age Group
The 14&U Inter-School Competition will be held in Term 3 from 2019. This means the inter-school zonals will start in early July, and the National Round from about the 22nd July 2019. As such the 14&U Age Group programme will be adjusted in 2019 as follows:
1) Zone 14&U Squads
• Selection Trials – 19th January 2019 from 10.00am at OCBC Hall 3.
• Training twice a week from week of 21st January to 1st March 2019
• Or 1 Inter-zone League match and 1 training per week.
2) National Age Group Squad – players will be selected from the 4 zone squads.
• 2 trainings per week from 2nd March to 24th March 2019 – 3 weeks
• A season ending match or short tour by 24th March 2019.
3) Zone Development Squads
• Will be formed after the Zone matches are completed in mid-July 2019. This will be for secondary school players, born in 2006 or later, from schools that did not make it to the national round, or any players not in their school team in the national round. This to provide development opportunities for players for the following year where all these players will be invited to the 14&U Zone Age Group selections the next year.
• Zone Development Squads will be selected on 20th July
• 1 training a week until 30th August (the end of national round)