The Development Squad Assistant Coach Application 2021 is now open!
Role as an Development Squad Assistant Coach:
- Commitment Period: May 2021 – March 2022.
- Expected Experience to be at least a current Level 2 Netball Coaching Accreditation and demonstrate recent coaching experience in the A Division/Tertiary or with Netball Super League.
- Be involved as an observer in the selection process and provide feedback as required.
- Support the Head Coach and carry out roles and responsibilities as agreed with the Head Coach.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with the National Coach and Netball Singapore.
- At all times to represent Netball Singapore in a professional manner.
The Development Squad programme commitment as Assistant Coach:
- Up to two times a week training in the evening (Tues and Thurs).
- Nations Cup in Mid December.
- Possible One tour in Early/Mid-Feb or Mar 2022.
*There will be other programmes that are pending and might fit into the schedule.
Do Send in your CV with the following specification:
- List your netball specific qualifications and the years they were achieved
- Outline any other relevant qualifications
- Outline your previous and current experience coaching and developing elite players and teams
Download and complete the following application form and email it together with your CV to Cassandra.email@example.com
Click here to download Application Form
Application closing date: 3 May 2021 (Monday, 2pm.