The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Netball Singapore was held on 22th September 2021 at 7PM via video conference. The following are the 9 elected board members:
1. Jessica Tan
2. Tan Zing Yuen
3. Gaby Hochbaum
4. Lye Puat Fong
5. Sharmaine Chan
6. James Walton – Clients & Markets Leader of Deloitte Singapore and SEA, and Sports Business Group Leader for Deloitte Singapore and SEA.
7. Lionel Lewis – Ex-national footballer for Team SG and current Student Development & Alumni Relations at Nanyang Polytechnic, overseeing sports CCAs and Modules.
8. Melissa Aw Yong – Head of Risk & Audit, APAC with Dentsu International.
9. Soh Kok Leong – Firmwide Partner Responsible for Independence at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (“PwC”)
Congratulations to all and a warm welcome to our newly elected board members. The board at its first meeting will elect office bearers.
Former national netball captain, Micky Lin Qing Yi, has also been elected as Chair of the newly formed Athletes' Commission and will sit on our Board as a full voting member representing our national players.
Lastly, we would like to take this opportunity to express our gratitude to the following who have had to step down at this election:
1. Jessie Hoe – Board Member since 2012
2. Lee Min Li – Board Member since 2013
3. Jean Ng – Board Member since 2011
4. Vincent Wong – Board Member since 2013
5. Clarissa Chan – Board Member since 2012
6. Alan Lim – Board Member since 2012
They have made a tremendous contribution to our sport over many years and, we are sure, will continue to do so.