NB: REGISTRATION FOR ALL COURSES MUST BE ONLINE AND CAN ONLY BE DONE BY GOOGLE CHROME AND MOZILLA FIREFOX.
To support the development of umpires, Netball Singapore holds regular umpiring accreditation courses.
The following courses are available:
|Level 1 Umpiring Course
||27 May||Mon (Day 1A)||6.30pm - 10.00pm|
|29 May||Wed (Day 1B)||6.30pm - 10.00pm|
|31 May||Sat (Day 2)||8.00am - 2.00pm|
*There are umpiring courses for students and teachers, please refer to ACTIVE Schools Programme
** Click for more information.
Level 1 Umpiring Course
Syllabus & Duration:
No. of Participants:
Level One Course Presenters
1. Download and complete the registration form (found above)
2. Payment (*All payment must be made at least 3 days prior to course)
3. After Registration and Payment
4. Complete the Theory Exam Online and submit copy of certificate of completion on first day of course
Online Theory Test
Umpires and Coaches completing their Level 1 certificates and/or updating their Rules Theory will now be able to complete this online Free of Charge!
Netball Australia has granted permission to Netball Singapore for our Umpires and Coaches to access their Online Umpire Exam Centre via their website in order to complete the Exam. This means that Umpires and Coaches who are completing Level 1 courses and/or updating their Theory mark no longer need to sit their Theory Paper at Netball Singapore!
There are 100 multiple-choice questions to be completed in 60 minutes. This test is free of charge and there are no limits to the number of times you may attempt it. If a pass mark is not achieved, feedback on correct / incorrect answers will not be given to encourage participants to go back to the rule book.
Umpires/Coaches need to follow the steps below to complete the exam and will be required to print out and provide a copy of their certificate to Netball Singapore for validation and record keeping purposes.
Click here for online test instructions.
Click here to access to Netball Australia Umpire Exam Centre.
The following requirements is needed for a C Badge testing:
1. 70% pass on Section 1 Theory Exam
2. Complete Level 1 Umpire Course
3. Beep Test Result of 7 within 3 months after obtaining badge
4. Recommendation by an Umpire Coach / Tester is ready to be badged.
5. Practical Assessment :
a. 1 game (4x15 mins)
b. Minimum School A Division or National League Division 4-6 (depending on number of divisions).
c. Assessed as per KPI sheet.
- C Badge KPI (available in pdf)
- B Badge KPI (available in pdf)
d. Assessors unanimous in decision.
Terms and Conditions