Applications are invited for officials of National 21&U squad for 2018:
1) Head Coach,
2) Assistant Coach and
3) Team Manager
The National 21&U programme for 2018 will be:
1) Selection trials on Tuesday 15th May
2) Court Training on Tuesdays and Thursdays at OCBC Hall 3
3) S&C Training at SSI on Mondays and Wednesdays
4) Participation in the Anbros National League from 28th May to 28th July
5) One tour in August or September (depending on availability of players)
6) The programme will end after the tour (before the NSL programme for 2019 starts).
Coaches are expected to hold a current Level 2 Netball Coaching Accreditation (or be working towards) and demonstrate recent coaching experience in the National Age Group, A Division or with Netball Super League.
Managers should demonstrate a thorough understanding of the Team Manager responsibilities Proven experience in the role in major domestic or international competitions is an advantage.
Your application email & brief CV should be sent to Kristal Low at Netball Singapore email@example.com
by 4pm Friday 9th