Nations Cup 2019 will be held at OCBC Arena Hall 1 from 20 October to 26 October 2019 (except 24 October).
We would like to request for volunteers to assist us in this event.
To register, please fill your details on the google form
. The closing date for registration is Friday, 27 September 2019.
The roles available are:-
- Community Development Assistants (Assist in ushering schools and issuing goodie bags)
- Hospitality & VIP Assistants (Assist in registration, ushering and hospitality of VIP during event)
- Event Operations Assistants (Ensure that changing rooms are ready/cleared before & after use. Assist in distribution of drinks and ice during the day)
- Event Production Assistant (Assist in coordinating half-time games, fringe activities etc)
- Ushers (Ensure that only correct accreditation holders are entering. Assist in providing direction and checking of tickets at entrance)
- Bench Runners (Assist in getting team forms and stats, collect team change forms from teams)
- Ball Girls (To retrieve ball that goes out of court, mop court during intervals or as requested by umpires)
- Flag Bearers, required only for Opening & Closing ceremony (Lead teams for Opening & Closing march-in ceremonies)
- Volunteer Welfare Assistant (Assist Volunteer Manager with welfare of all volunteers, distribution of apparels, passes and meals. Ensure volunteers are at their respective positions)